Integra is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers.
If you do not receive a satisfactory service from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact complaints department. You can write to Integra, 4a Olympic Park, Woolston Grange Avenue, Birchwood, Warrington WA2 0YL – or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
1. We will send you a letter/email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within five days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgement letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within five days of your reply.
4. We will start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the member of staff who acted for you to reply to your complaint within five days of our request.
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to five days from receiving their reply.
5. A member of the Integra Senior Management team will then invite you to meet them to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within five days of the end of the investigation.
6. Within two days of the meeting, the Integra Senior Management team will write to you to confirm what took place and the solutions they agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, a member of the Integra Senior Management will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his/her suggestions for resolving the matter. S/he will do this within five days of completing his/her investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review the Senior Management team’s decision within ten days.
8. We will let you know the outcome of this review within five days. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27-45 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.